Upscale Features & Amenities
Liquid rooftops, massive masterpieces, spacious vistas, and a concierge service – of course! Our apartments in Gowanus feature an array of luxury in-home amenities like none you’ve ever seen before. 363 Bond Street offers more than your average apartment building in New York. Admire the beautiful and colorful artwork, dine at one of the many restaurants in the neighborhood, or take the train into Manhattan — we have it all in Gowanus. Interested in living in one of New York’s hottest spots? Contact us today and schedule a tour.
- Brooklyn Crush Rooftop Pool w/ Mural by Tristan Eaton
- Gym by 363
- Social by 363 (Resident Lounge)
- Fireside Seating Area
- Billards Table
- Tech Room
- Courtyard by 363 (2nd-floor terrace)
- Green by 363
- Yoga Studio by 363
- Children’s Play Room
- Landscape Canal-Side Esplanade
- On-Site Lifestyle Concierge (Social Host)
- 24-Hour Attended Lobby
- Parking Garage
- Bicycle Storage
Art & Taste Converge
Your space to dwell where local art and local tastes converge. Our apartments in Gowanus are outfitted with your comfort in mind. From custom Italian designed kitchen cabinetry, quartz countertops and islands, to BOSCH stainless steel appliances including gas range cooking, wide plank hardwood floors, washer/dryer, and Nest thermostats, our luxury Brooklynapartments have it all. Visit the full list of our amenities below, as well as our current available apartments for rent.Contact 363 Bond Street to schedule a personal tour of the home that interests you!
- Custom Italian Cabinetry
- Caesarstone Countertops and Full Height Backsplash
- BOSCH Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wide Plank White Oak Flooring
- Washer/Dryer in Every Home
- Nest Thermostat Controls
- Outdoor Terraces in Some Homes
- Kohler Kitchen and Bath Fixtures
Find the Perfect
Home For You!
Learn more about our available luxury apartments in Gowanus offered at 363 Bond Street and schedule a tour of your new home today!